At Spaulding, patients and families have access to a wide range of experts in nutrition, pastoral care, respiratory therapy, speech-language pathology, and much more.
Our inpatient support services include:
- Help with making decisions concerning your health care, including designating someone to make decisions for you if you are unable to do so yourself
- Information on preventing infections and preventing falls
- Instruction on how to use the medications prescribed for you
- Help with billing and insurance matters
- Assistance in finding a support group for yourself and/or your family